An unofficial transcript can be printed via Mosaic.
Official paper transcripts are back in production with limited service:
- only mail delivery by Canada Post is available
- courier and fax are not available
- will only be mailed within Canada and the United States
- international mailing is not available
- maximum of three copies. Multiple requests will not be considered at this time
- requests will only be accepted through Mosaic
- please allow for delays with mail delivery
- attachments will not be mailed out with transcripts
- requests will be processed in date order
- an electronic copy of the transcript is currently not available
- transcript delivery is free of charge for current and former McMaster students and alumni
All transcript requests must be ordered via Mosaic. More information about how to order a transcript is available on the Registrar’s Office website. Alumni and former McMaster students will require access to Mosaic to place a request. Please contact a Student Services Professional via online chat for on the Registrar’s website.
Changes such as international fee exemptions, status changes, corrections and name changes are not accepted at this time. Graduate Studies and Student Services offices will process your requests once in-person service reopens.
You can use online banking to make a payment to McMaster. Online banking can be accessed via the website of your banking institution. Please set up McMaster University as a payee using your student id number as the account number.
Student Services will continue to process requests through Auradata as available.
Yes. To learn more about the grading options, including
- who you should speak to before making the decision
- how to submit a request