GradFlix Information and Training Session
Feb 11, 2021
12:00PM to 1:30PM
GradFlix is a new competition for our graduate student researchers!
We all know that communicating your research in an accessible way is of vital importance for students. Join GradFlix and produce a one-minute video that tells us about your research story!
- A great opportunity to learn some new technical and communication skills – filming with your smartphone, online animation platforms, writing a script, and more.
- Communicate your research to a broader audience – you peers, potential colleagues, family and friends.
- Create a video that you may be able to submit to another online competition (for example, SSHRC Storytellers) or use as a basis for a longer vid submission.
- Win prizes.
Why this session?
Learn more about the GradFlix video competition, get technical help from Lyons New Media Centre, and hear more about writing your script at this session!
- School of Graduate Studies GradFlix team
- Elaine Westenhoefer, digital media specialist at Lyons,
- John Bandler, professor emeritus and scripting coach
Please register using your McMaster email address