Paying Your Tuition and Fees
- Visit this Tuition and Mandatory Supplemental Fees Chart for information about graduate student fees.
- If you have arrived in Canada: How to pay your tuition
- Bank transfer is the recommended method to pay tuition, as it is the most convenient and secure.
- To learn more about Dates and Deadlines for fees and associated financials, visit Student Accounts and Cashiers.
Once enrolled, you will be able to check funds owing on your tuition and fees.
- Log in to Mosaic
- Click on Student Center tab
- Go to Finances.
- Under “My Account” open Account Inquiry. This will show balances by term.
- In dropdown menu, “Other Financial…” select “Charges Due”
Important to Know
- You will not receive a bill or invoice
- You can print invoices directly from your Student Center
If you are working as a Teaching Assistant (TA), it is important to check your payment schedule.
Managing your budget
Check out these tools and resources to help you create – and manage – your money!