Each competitor’s presentation will be assessed according to the criteria listed below. Please note that each criterion is equally weighted.
- Did the talk help you to understand the scholarly research and creativity?
- Did the presenter clearly outline the nature and purpose of the scholarly research and creativity?
- Did the presenter clearly indicated what is interesting about the scholarly research and creativity?
- Did the talk follow a logical sequence?
- Was the talk engaging?
- Did the talk inspire you to want to know more?
- Did the presenter convey enthusiasm for their work?
- Did the presenter capture and maintain your attention?
- Did the presenter use language and terminology that was clear and understandable?
- Was the pace of the talk effective?
- Did the presentor use non-verbal communication (i.e. eye contact, voice modulation, body language, etc) effectively?
- Did the slide enhance, rather than detract from, the talk – was it clear, legible and concise?