Graduate Studies runs Thesis Boot Camps four times per year:
Who should attend?
- PhD students working to submit a dissertation by the next deadline
- Masters’ thesis students working to submit in time for upcoming convocation
- Other graduate students working on writing project that require at least three days of uninterrupted text production (space permitting)
If you are interested in attending you must:
- commit to all three full days,
- bring everything you need and be prepared to write (PDF’s, graphs, images, etc).
We also recommend that you meet with your supervisor before to set goals for the camp.
You will have no access to the Internet or cell phones for the duration of the boot camp. Remember to bring copies of everything you need to write that is online.
Space is limited. Priority will be given to PhD students aiming to submit by the next deadline.