Visit the Student Centre in Mosaic to access a variety of letters, including certification or verification letters. Only letters with information applicable to you will be generated.
Enrolment/Financial Letters address your status at the university. Although the following letters are available for request, only those that apply will be produced. Please note that some letters may be term specific.
Visit Mosaic Student Centre > My Academics > Enrolment/Financial Letters for the following letter options:
- Approved for Graduation – confirms you are approved to graduate.
- Course Enrolment – certifies you are registered at McMaster University and includes the courses you are enrolled in, in a particular term.
- Degree Awarded – indicates your degree has been conferred.
- Invoice – invoice for fees.
- Non Enrolment – certifies you are not enrolled in any courses in the specified term.
Delivery options available
If you need a letter emailed on your behalf, directly from our School of Graduate Studies, please email email@example.com indicating which letter you require to be sent, and the email address of the intended receiver. Please include your student number in your email.
Printer friendly – save the letter as a PDF; you can then print it, forward along or keep for your records.
Due to COVID-19, the School of Graduate Studies currently is not mailing physical letters.
CPP Forms and Educational verification
If you require a CPP form to be completed, please email a high-quality scan of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Our office typically does not provide signatures for non-McMaster forms. The above-mentioned letters should be used to complete your other education verification(s).