Latest information and updates about COVID-19 (coronavirus) from McMaster University
Skip to McMaster Navigation Skip to Site Navigation Skip to main content
McMaster Logo McMaster logo

Graduate Studies

Registrar Services

McMaster’s registrar collects and holds all student records at McMaster. That means new and returning students, as well as alumni, will need services of the Registrar’s Office during their time here and beyond.

As a graduate student, some of these services will be performed at the School of Graduate Studies, while others will be completed by the Office of the Registrar. Information on this page is intended to help you navigate where you need to be.

Information Box Group