- Online nomination form.
- Maximum two-page letter outlining why the graduate student accepts the nomination or is nominating themself; this letter should address the candidate’s academic achievements, personal characteristics, interpersonal skills, and McMaster and/or community involvement.
- Why do you want to be Valedictorian?
- One copy of the nominee’s curriculum vitae (CV).
- Two (2) letters of reference one academic and one from a peer. Both letters should speak to the nominee’s achievements, leadership, and communication ability.
- Letters from the selection committee will not be permitted.
Candidates are advised not to include any other materials, as they will be removed from the nomination package. Students are not required to submit a copy of their transcript; SGS will verify the student’s academic standing.